257 items found for ""
- Summer Fun Soap
Summer Fun was cold processed so it will be available next month. Smells so awesome !!
- Grow Your Blog Community
With Wix Blog, you’re not only sharing your voice with the world, you can also grow an active online community. That’s why the Wix blog comes with a built-in members area - so that readers can easily sign easily up to become members of your blog. What can members do? Members can follow each other, write and reply to comments and receive blog notifications. Each member gets their own personal profile page that they can customize. Tip: You can make any member of your blog a writer so they can write posts for your blog. Adding multiple writers is a great way to grow your content and keep it fresh and diversified. Here’s how to do it: Head to your Member’s Page Search for the member you want to make a writer Click on the member’s profile Click the 3 dot icon ( ⠇) on the Follow button Select Set as Writer
- Design a Stunning Blog
When it comes to design, the Wix blog has everything you need to create beautiful posts that will grab your reader's attention. Check out our essential design features. Choose from 8 stunning layouts Your Wix Blog comes with 8 beautiful layouts. From your blog's settings, choose the layout that’s right for you. For example, a tiled layout is popular for helping visitors discover more posts that interest them. Or, choose a classic single column layout that lets readers scroll down and see your post topics one by one. Every layout comes with the latest social features built in. Readers can easily share posts on social networks like Facebook and Twitter and view how many people have liked a post, made comments and more. Add media to your posts When creating your posts you can: Upload images or GIFs Embed videos and music Create galleries to showcase a media collection Customize the look of your media by making it widescreen or small and easily align media inside your posts. Hashtag your posts Love to #hashtag? Good news! You can add tags (#vacation #dream #summer) throughout your posts to reach more people. Why hashtag? People can use your hashtags to search through content on your blog and find the content that matters to them. So go ahead and #hashtag away!
- Handmade Artisan Soap | Faye's Soaps and More, LLC | United States
Welcome to Faye's Soaps and More, LLC Providing Handcrafted Artisan Products Welcome to Faye's Soaps and More, LLC. Our main goal is to always achieve a high level of skin healthy products and customer satisfaction with the Handcrafted Artisan products that we provide. This simple approach has effectively fueled our growth since we opened our doors in 2019. We’re thrilled you’ve decided to visit us - please browse our site to discover what we’re all about. How Faye's Soaps and More, LLC came to be Our Background Hello, my name is Darla Archinal. I am a registered nurse with a BSN and CNOR certification. I am also a Registered Nurse First Assist. I am familiar with sterile technique, the need for cleanliness and for better health. I started making homemade soaps for myself to get away from the chemicals in commercial soaps due to health conditions, namely Lupus. Family and friends also loved using them so much so that they suggested I start selling them so that others could benefit as well. I have experiments with several different recipes and have made countless bars of soap. Since the beginning, I have fallen in love with making different types of soaps and other skin care items. Many people ask about the name Faye and why I use it. My mother was delivered by a neighbor named Faye. She was then given the middle name of Faye and it became a family tradition as a middle name. In honor of this name, I decided to name my soap company after it. So out of the love for Handcrafted Artisan products and the love of our family name, I give you Faye's Soaps and More, LLC. Contact New Arrival !! Quick View Candy Apple All Natural Body Butter 8 oz. Price $8.95 New Arrival !! Quick View Candy Apple All Natural Body Butter 4 oz. Price $4.95 New Arrival !! Quick View Candy Apple Price $6.95 New Arrival !! Quick View Candy Apple All Natural Body Butter 8 oz. Price $8.95 New Arrival !! Quick View Candy Apple All Natural Body Butter 4 oz. Price $4.95 New Arrival !! Quick View Candy Apple Price $6.95 Faye's Soaps and More, LLC Doing Business the Right Way Our main goal is to always achieve a high level of customer satisfaction with the high quality of Handcrafted Artisan products that we provide. This simple approach has effectively fueled our growth since we opened our business in 2019. We’re thrilled you’ve decided to visit us - please browse our site to discover what we’re all about. Get in Touch Faye's Soaps and More, LLC is committed to exceeding your needs. Questions, comments or special requests? We’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to reach out today. Please NO solicitors !! This is for customers only !! Dover, OH 44622 USA email@example.com 3302600145 Name Email Subject Leave us a message... Submit Thanks for submitting! Testimonials For us, the best part about Faye's Soaps and More, LLC is building relationships with our customers and making sure they leave happy and satisfied. We’ve included some of their feedback below to give a snapshot of what it’s like to work with us. If you have feedback or a testimonial you’d like to add, feel free to reach out today. Hey Darla :) I received the soaps on the 18th of May but i only got the chance to use the soap today. I must say that I'm so excited i came by your shop, because your soaps not only lather wonderfully and smells AMAZING, but it is also moisturizing. A little bummed that the shipping to Singapore is so pricey but hey i still have 5 bars left. Will continue purchasing from your website :) Thank you once again Darla! Stay safe! ❤❤ Yazzie Contact
- Forum | Faye's Soaps and More, LLC
To see this working, head to your live site. All Posts My Posts Forum Welcome! Have a look around and join the discussions. Sort by: Recent Activity Create New Post Comments Likes Views Recent Activity Item option menu The Epoch Times – Thief, who colluded with Facebook to steal user privacy, is brought to court. jaimechambers7a 0 0 Oct 22 Holiday Special fayessoapsandmore 0 0 Nov 16, 2020 Comments and suggestions 😁 fayessoapsandmore 0 0 Jul 12, 2020 Get Started with Your Forum fayessoapsandmore 0 0 Jul 12, 2020 Forum - Frameless
- The Epoch Times – Thief, who colluded with Facebook to steal user privacy, is brought to court.In General Discussions·October 22, 2022In 2021, users of a low-level hacking forum posted the phone numbers and personal data of hundreds of millions of Facebook (now renamed Meta) users for free. It includes the personal information of more than 533 million Facebook users from 106 countries, such as their phone numbers, Facebook IDs, full names, locations, birthdays, bios, and email addresses. The scandal brought the fact that Facebook leaked users' sensitive privacy to the public. Eventually, Facebook reached a $5 billion settlement with the US Federal Trade Commission to quell the storm of violating the agreement to protect user privacy. Is Facebook involved in? Recently, the US Southern District Court of New York accepted a case involving a violation of the federal Video Privacy Protection Act, exposing Facebook to the public again, and its interest transfer, a news media company with a religious background - THE EPOCH TIMES ASSOCIATION, INC. In this consumer privacy class action, plaintiff Lawrence Czarnionka et al. sued The Epoch Times Association, Inc. for violating the federal Video Privacy Protection Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2710 (“VPPA”). The plaintiffs allege that the defendants systematically disclosed the identities of their digital users and the specific online video material they obtained or requested from the defendants' websites to Facebook without their informed written consent. Epoch Times sends messages to Facebook using a piece of program code "Facebook Pixel" or "Pixel" that it chooses to install on its website. In this case, the information shared with Facebook includes the user's Facebook ID ("FID"), and the title of the video the user watched on the Epoch Times website. Tracking user information was unnecessary for defendants Epoch Times' digital news publication and signing up for digital subscriptions. They were deployed solely on the defendant’s website to allow the defendant and Facebook to monetize users' information. Figure 1 Epoch Times disclosed video title and FID to Facebook via Facebook Pixel in one transmission. Figure 2. FID displayed in the " c_user " code Figure 3. The disclosed FID is combined with the title of the video the user watched and the URL of the video On the other hand, this is not the first time that The Epoch Times Association Co., Ltd. has appeared in the news event on network information security. According to the investigation, The Epoch Times Association Co., Ltd. is a far-right international multilingual newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement. A 2019 NBC News report showed the company was the second-largest funder of Trump-supporting Facebook ads after the Trump campaign. In 2020, The New York Times called it a "worldwide misinformation machine". The Epoch Times frequently promotes other Falun Gong-related groups, such as the performing arts company Shen Yun. In addition, The Epoch Times Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels frequently spread conspiracy theories, such as Qanon, anti-vaccine misinformation, and false claims about the 2020 U.S. presidential election. Although the case is still in the trial stage, according to people familiar with the law, the basic fact that The Epoch Times Association Co., Ltd. is suspected of violating the federal Video Privacy Protection Act is established. The evidence provided by the plaintiff is conclusive, and the company has a high probability of losing the case. Such a news media that has been judged by many parties to spread false information is still suspected of blatantly violating the federal "Video Privacy Protection Act" by selling users' data. This station will continue to report on the details of the follow-up trial of the case.003
- Holiday SpecialIn General Discussions·November 16, 2020Use code Holiday25 for 25% off your entire order !!0014
- Comments and suggestions 😁In General Discussions·July 12, 2020009